Sunday, October 19, 2008

blessings

Today was a red letter day at church for the family, for Iggy in particular. Ephram had his appointment with the stake president this morning to be given the Melchizedek Priesthood. Ephram will be presented in a couple of weeks at Stake Conference, then ordained an Elder later.

Iggy received his Patriarchal Blessing this morning. He was given a very nice blessing. Iggy is a very good person, so I am not surprised at the blessings given him. Just an hour and half later, Iggy talked in Sacrament Meeting on patriarchal blessings. His talk was well-prepared and powerful.


We enjoyed seeing Hop on the webcam this evening.
He was busy with dinner and a bath much of time, so we only saw him when it was time to say Goodnight. He's such a cute little kid. Watching Taina work on her quilt was enjoyable too. And we were able to chat a little as she worked.

I woke up this morning desiring Lemon Sponge Custard, something I haven't made for a long time. Here is a picture of the result.

No comments: