Saturday, October 4, 2008
pies
Today I was thinking about my pie production this fall. I haven't felt like I have made many pies, having made pie on only four occasions. Then I thought about it some more and realized that I have made 7 pies, I just make them two at a time now: one for Ephram and Iggy and I that is sweetened with sugar and one for Phil which is sweetened with sucralose. The one pie for the boys and I takes three sittings to eat. So our three pies translates into nine pieces of pie for each of us. In the day the family would eat an entire pie in one sitting. So, in that regard, I have made sufficient pie. We just haven't had fresh pie every time we've eaten it. Maybe I have missed the freshness. Well, that is how life evolves. I am doing fine in the pie department after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment