Saturday, November 1, 2008

time change

A person doesn't get an extra hour of sleep if turning the clocks back in the evening causes them to stay up an hour longer.

I planted some peach pits today by the side of the fence in the front yard. Do I have faith they will sprout into baby trees? Not much, because I planted some starts of a grey-green plant on top that my neighbor gave me.

I tipped D & C and P of GP reading schedules into little spiral bound notebooks this evening for the Relief Society sisters for 2009. Several sisters have told me how useful this year they have found the B of M reading schedule notebooks prepared by Cindy Gallagher last year. So I decided to do the same thing again for the scriptural course of study for next year. As usual, I am second guessing my intentions and wondering if it is a good idea after all, or if anyone will get any good out of my efforts.

No comments: